Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Refocusing My Efforts- SAVE THE CHILDREN


Where to start....

The Yard Sale was a HUGE success! Lacey and I made $715! Thank you to all who donated items and stopped by!

Flip Flops: I am no longer accepting flip flops (unless I've already talked to you, in which case, I'm already counting yours). I have about 300 pairs and I feel like God is telling me to refocus my efforts. I will still need help with the baggage fees, so if you feel led to help me with that I would appreciate it very much.

Save a Dying Child:  I am refocusing my efforts. I have talked to Ben and he told me that just $3 will provide a meal to a starving child. JUST $3!! That's pocket change.
He also told me that medication to save children from various sicknesses, including malaria (a child dies every 45 seconds in Africa from malaria) is only $25! ONLY $25 to actually SAVE A LIFE!

I was telling mom, if this were happening in the US and we could line up each dying child, there would be people scrambling to get to them with their 3 $1 bills and their $20 bills! These kids are alive, they are breathing, they are praying, they love, they play, they rejoice, they hope, they BELIEVE...they are CHILDREN....and they are dying. How in the world can I not do everything I can to save as many as I can?

I will be setting up a lot of fundraisers starting in January 2012 to raise money for food and medicine for these children. Please join my efforts! Through my journey you will personally see the lives you save and the children you help! You're not giving your money to a random nonprofit that will divide it and put it where they want...you'll be giving it to ME to use to save children.

PLEASE consider partnering with me on this ministry! I know with all of my heart that God is going to bless it and bless this trip! I NEED YOUR HELP!
Visit the Donate Food & Medicine tab for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment