Friday, October 14, 2011

235 Days to Go!

Hello friends!

I haven't sold any shirts or raised any money since my last post so that stays the same. Only 235 Days to go! I'm so excited!

If you live in the Austin area mine and Lacey's Yard Sale for Africa is tomorrow in Round Rock from 8am to 1pm! We are pricing everything super CHEAP for quick sale! We have a lot of really great stuff!! Come on out if you can!

Me and Lacey are also going to be in charge of the crafts that we will be doing with the kids in Africa. I'm really excited about it! I've been looking up Vacation Bible School crafts and I've come up with a few things that we might be able to do. If you have any ideas please let me know! We are going to do friendship bracelets with yarn and cheap beads. If you have any beads or yarn that you'd like to donate please let me know!

Flip flops...WOW...you guys have really blessed that mission! I have over 250 pairs! John Gavin contacted the Tiddies Sandles company and they donated some of their sandles! There was a little setback with their logo, but Tiffany and I got creative and fixed it, now they are good to go! I can't wait to see the smiles on their little faces!

That's about it for today! Please continue to pray over our team and our trip!

I'll leave you with this, my realization lately: If you're so afraid of everything that you're not doing anything, you're not really living. You can't be afraid to live your life, to go where God has called you, to take risks, to love people, to let your hair down, to have fun...don't be afraid to LIVE or you're not living at all.

Stay Blessed!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment