Sunday, February 19, 2012

104 Days to Go! GOAL REACHED!!



Well, we moved the date up for travel reasons, so we're leaving on June 4th! I updated the countdown and I'm excited! That's 2 days closer!! I also reached my goal for the trip! I'm OFFICIALLY going to Africa! However, I'm not stopping there!! We have a lot of little mouths to feed and kiddos to medicate, so fundraising will continue until mid May! We want to make sure that we have enough to help as many children as we can!!

We're still collecting pony beads, string and glow in the dark stars for our crafts! If you have any extras that you're willing to donate, please let us know!!

This is short and sweet but filled with LOVE!

Your life is your chance to love and inspire, get out there!

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment