Sunday, April 22, 2012

42 Days to go! Oh the FUN of Baggage Fees!

Hey friends!

42 Days to Go! How exciting!
I don't have much to say, I just wanted to say Hello and update you all a little bit. The joys of baggage fees have really been driving me crazy lately; I'm trying to figure out how much it will cost to get the bags to NY flying Delta and then to Kenya flying Egyptair. I want to make sure I have more than enough just in case I run into some unforeseen costs. Other than that, everything is trucking right along!

Please do not forget about our Yard Sale on May 12th if you're in the Austin area! We are taking donations of unwanted items, so please let us know if you have anything that you would be willing to donate. All of the money goes toward our trip. You can find more info in this Facebook Event!

We reached 300 Supporters on the Facebook Page on Friday! How exciting!! Please don't forget that this particular page is where I will be posting updates from Africa, so if you're not a supporter be sure to check it out! :D

We are still asking for donations of Glow in the Dark Stars and Pony Beads! Please let us know if you have any that you would like to donate! We are also working on a few other craft activities that we will be taking into the schools, as soon as we have Blessing Requests for that we will post them on the Facebook page. If you have a craft idea for the Dry Bones lesson please contact me!

As I go forward step by step, the way will be opened up unto me. (Proverbs 4:12) = God is leading these feet! I couldn't be more excited!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Were so proud of you Amanda! The smiles you will share with the people in this corner of Africa will stay with you for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete